Sunday 6 February 2022

Combat Colin back issues still available

As I overprinted on that issue I still have copies of Combat Colin No.3 left, and a few of issue 2 as well. See my eBay page for listings...  

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?item=203554298786

In case you didn't know, the comics collect my old Combat Colin stories that I did for Marvel UK back in the late 1980s/early 1990s. I've published four issues so far, alhough issues 1 and 4 are sold out. However each issue is self contained so it's not as though there are cliffhangers or vital chapters you'll have missed if you only buy one issue. Format is the same size as American comics.

I still hope to get issue 5 out this year but it all depends on finances of course. The rising prices of utility bills isn't helping! Still, fingers crossed. Anyway, here's some bits from Combat Colin No.3...

 
 
  
 
 
 
**************************** 

No comments: