Saturday 12 February 2022

Brickman Returns SOLD OUT!

The last remaining copies of Brickman Returns! that I put on eBay yesterday have now all sold out. My thanks to those of you who quickly snapped them up. Early orders have been posted and the others will be sent off on Monday morning.

I'm unlkely to reprint those colour stories anytime soon because of costs, and if I eventually do I'll probably redesign the cover and it'll have different (or less) back up material so hold onto those collectors' items! 

Issues of Combat Colin and Derek the Troll are still available at this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?item=203554298786 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. Missed opportunity! Have you considered producing digital versions to sell, at least until you reprint?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested.

Lew Stringer said...

I'd rather avoid going digital as they're too easily pirated but if the paper shortage gets any worse it might be a necessity in the future. (If people can afford their electric bills.)

James Spiring said...

While that's a fair point about piracy, I've seen plenty of American comics on the pirate sites, but not the likes of Beano and Phoenix. So maybe the trick is to use other release platforms instead of Comixology?

Lew Stringer said...

I've seen the Beano and other recent British comics pirated on other sites. Fortunately DC Thomson take action against them.

Anyway, I did a digital comic a couple of years ago - Barmy Comix - and that's still available from the liknk at the sidebar to the right. Payment was voluntary and some chose to take it for free so I'm not spending too much time thinking about digital comics.