Friday 11 February 2022

BRICKMAN RETURNS! Last copies found! Only five left! UPDATE: NOW SOLD OUT

I thought I'd sold out but while looking for something else I've found the last few remaining copies of Brickman Returns!

Published in 2015 it collected the new full colour Brickman stories that I did for Image Comics' Elephantmen from 2006 to 2009. As well those 20 pages of Brickman there's also back ups in this collection: a Combat Colin classic, plus three pages of the Suburban Satanists, the strip I did for Norway (translated back into English). 

I've put the comics on eBay and as well as the 32 page Brickman Returns comic you'll also get a postcard-sized mini print featuring Brickman and Trowel, and an A5 sized Fact Card showing a buch of my characters on one side and short facts about them on the reverse.


 

The comic is recommended for a Teen Plus readership rather than young children. These really are the last few copies of Brickman Returns left. When they're gone, they're gone, and I'm unlikely to reprint these stories for at least 12 months or more.

To see more, check out my eBay listing here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203828612141

 

UPDATE 12/2/22: NOW SOLD OUT! Thanks for buying! Issues of Combat Colin Nos.2 and 3 are still available though.


No comments: