Monday 29 March 2021

Meet William Noddle, Doctor Who Fan!

There's a new issue of Doctor Who Magazine out this Thursday so I thought I'd show you a sneak peek at part of one of the panels from my Daft Dimension comic strip. Meet William Noddle, devoted fan of Doctor Who! What's he up to? Find out in Doctor Who Magazine No.563, available from shops on Thursday 1st April (no joke!). 

Panini UK have just released the cover image. The mag features their first interview with Christopher Eccleston in 16 years! Definitely a collectors' item!


 

DWM Website:

https://doctorwhomagazine.com/

++++++++++++

2 comments:

James Spiring said...

I'm glad to see that Daft Dimension isn't affected by the cost cutting that caused the main comic strip to be dropped. But lets hope things go back to normal soon.

Lew Stringer said...

As I understand it, the main strip will only be absent for a few issues, like last time when the mag had a page reduction for a few months.