Monday 15 March 2021

Stuff to do


I've a few things on the drawing board but nothing I can show you just yet, so here's a quick drawing I did a while back while practicing with Kurecolor pens. I've been colouring digitally for 20 years so I'm out of practice with traditional methods but I'd like to relearn those too in case anyone wants a colour commission. (No, I'm not doing private commissions at present.)

Must admit I prefer colouring digitally far, far more than traditional methods so it's going to be a while before I feel comfortable using these pens. Even then, it'll only be for private commissions because professional comics are simply not going to go back to the old methods, and nor should they. No doubt someone will now tell me of various comics that are definitely still coloured by hand. What do I know? :-)

In case you were wondering, no, the guy in the sketch isn't part of anything I'm working on. Just a random drawing.

No comments: