Thursday 1 April 2021

It's your Shout!

I've completed and delivered the Sgt.Shouty page for The77 No.5 so here's a little sample featuring the villain, Doctor Plank! 

The77 is an independent British comic funded by a Kickstarter campaign. There's still a little way to go for it to reach its target for this issue so if you're interested you can pledge at the following link. You can also get an original Sgt.Shouty sketch from me as a stretch reward. (Limited number available.) 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/the77comic/the77-comic-issue-5
 

4 comments:

Manic Man said...

and for anyone that like the character, signed 2x4s are available.

okay.. do I have to say sorry? Felt like a bad pun

Lew Stringer said...

Ha! Good one, Ryan! Made me laugh anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lew, I would like to reference your article on Scoop (football comic) as source information for the comics I have for sale on my online shop -

example; https://verycollectable.com/product/29th-march-to-4th-april-1980-scoop-comic/

I have of course included a link to your blog for each item.

Can you let me know if you'd prefer not to have your article referenced? There is a contact form on my site to get in touch.

All the best,

David
Very Collectable

Lew Stringer said...

That's fine, David. Thanks for asking. Best of luck wuth the sales.