Tuesday 29 August 2023

THIS COMIC IS HAUNTED! Kickstarter for issue 3 has launched!

The third issue of the UK's new horror comic This Comic Is Haunted is coming soon and the Kickstarter campaign for it launched yesterday. You can find out more info and pledge at this link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pandora1/this-comic-is-haunted-issue-3?ref=discovery

Once again I'll be writing a drawing another full page Short Sharp Shocks for the comic! I'm keeping the plot under wraps for now but there's a (redacted) glimpse of my script at the top of this post.

I'm looking forward to seeing what my fellow contributors do too! Here's the cover for starters, by Andrew Richmond...

Cover art by Andrew Richmond.
 

I hope you'll support this independent comic which will be out in time for Halloween!

**********************