Saturday 5 August 2023

FANZINE FUNNIES is selling fast!

I've sold 81 comics in 24 hours! Only a few left but I will be having more printed soon! (UPDATE: Now all 85 have sold!) Thank you to everyone who bought a copy. The strips it contains are fairly obscure ones I did for fanzines in the 1990s so you may not have seen them before. Hope you'll enjoy them!

Here's the link...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204426107364?hash=item2f98bed9e4:g:G18AAOSwC8JkzNzG 

Don't worry if it's sold out by the time you look at the listing. I will have another batch printed next week. (Note: It sold out but I've updated the link above for the second printing.)

 

The first set of orders were posted yesterday, and I'll be posting another lot on Monday and more every day this week. Please bear in mind that I'm handling all this myself so it'll take time but all orders received so far should be dispatched this week. I always post First Class so they shouldn't take long to arrive.

It's my intention to get all the strips back in print that I own the rights to. Lew Stringer's Fanzine Funnies is my latest comic, collecting my satirical strips inspired by The Prisoner TV show.  Back in 2015 I ventured back into self-publishing with Brickman Returns, then Derek the Troll, Pedantic Stan the Comics Fan (which is co-owned with John Freeman) and four issues of Combat Colin, plus the digital comic Tough Guy and Scruffy. Some are now sold out but Combat Colin 2 and 3 are still available (although quantities of issue 2 are going down).

If you missed the Tough Guy digital comic you'll find details here:

http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/2022/12/theyre-back-tough-guy-and-scruffy.html

(My other comics will not be available digitally.)

Now, you may be asking "Where's Combat Colin No.5?" - and it's a fair question. I still intend to publish that but I wanted to diversify a bit first. Rest assured that Combat Colin No.5 (and issue 6) will happen, but I can't say when exactly. I need to do another reprint of issue 4 first for those of you who missed it.

As ever, watch this space, and thank you for your support! 

***************


2 comments:

McSCOTTY said...

Well done Lew Im glad it sold well and so quickly. I will check again when the next batch is ready.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Paul. They should be here on Friday.