Sunday 27 August 2023

Sketch Roulette cartoons for NICE Bedford Comic Con

Bedford Comic Con (AKA NICE) has an interesting offer where for a higher ticket price, attendees are entered into the Sketch Roulette and they'll receive a sketch by one of the guests. They won't know what it is until they get it, hence the 'Roulette' part of the name.

Here are the ones I've drawn for this year's Sketch Roulette. NICE Bedford Comic Con 2023 will take place in a few days time over the weekend of 2nd and 3rd September. I hope you can make it!

More info here...

https://nicecon.co.uk/ 

I'll have a table there on both days and will be doing sketches on request as well as selling my comics. See you there!


 ***********************************

 


2 comments:

Elliesdad said...

Very nice. If you ever decided to release these sketches as postcards then I’d interested 😉

Cheers,

Geoff

Lew Stringer said...

These are exclusively one offs for NICE I'm afraid, Geoff. I wouldn't be able to publish copyrighted characters anyway. I did try some postcards of my own characters several years ago but they didn't sell so I ended up giving them away as free gifts in my comics.