Monday 14 August 2023

Combat Colin No.2 has almost sold out!

If you've been hesitant on buying Combat Colin No.2, now would be a good time to grab one. I only have six left in stock and I have no plans to reprint it in the immediate future. Buy one from me here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203526562513?hash=item2f6320e2d1:g:hgkAAOSwdy5g8Kp5

Issue No.1 sold out quite a while ago, and I may reprint that at some point... or do an 80 page giant combining issues 1 and 2. I'm undecided as yet. 

It all comes down to finances and if there's enough demand. For example, even if I only have 50 copies of issues 1 and 2 done (or a combined double issue) but only sell 15, I'd be out of pocket at a time I can least afford to be. 

At the moment, I still have loads of issue 3 in stock as that one was overprinted. I will be having another print run of issue 4 done very soon in time for NICE Bedford Comic Con https://nicecon.co.uk/

So to reiterate, at the moment Combat Colin No.1 has sold out, issue 2 is almost gone (and may well be gone by the time you read this), there are plenty of issue 3, and I'll be reprinting issue 4 next week.

As for issue 5...? I still can't promise anything but it will happen one day! All to do with the hazards of surviving in an economic slump as well as dealing with health issues so I appreciate your patience and understanding.

*************************** 

5 comments:

G6 said...

Would it not be prudent to keep everything reprinted and in stock?

Lew Stringer said...

See reasons above.

Anonymous said...

Please reprint no.1 I have the no.2 so I don't want a combined giant. thank you.

Leo H said...

I absoltely get it Lew, I've just self-published my first comic and the finances are a minefield, just to break even on printing costs etc is never guaranteed!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Leo. Yep, plus eBay take 12.8 %.
I charge accordingly to accommodate those costs but I still need to at least break even. The second printing of Fanzine Funnies has just about broken even now but that money will go towards reprinting Combat Colin 4, so, as you know, we don't really feel the benefit.