Monday 7 August 2023

More Fanzine Funnies to be printed this week!

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who bought Fanzine Funnies! It sold out within 24 hours of launch, and they'll all be posted to buyers this week. (A load of them are already on their way.)

It's understandable if you missed out as they went so quickly, but fear not! I've just re-sent the files to the printers and another batch should be with me by the weekend. Hopefully I'll relist them on eBay on Friday. 

I'll also have another boxfull of Combat Colin No.4 printed this month too.  

If you're not familiar with the independent comics scene, please bear in mind that I'm working alone, financing the comic, packaging it, and selling it myself, so there isn't a production team like there is at comics companies. Plus I have to give priority to my mainstream comics work as that pays the bills. So... don't panic if your copy of Fanzine Funnies doesn't arrive immediately. They'll all be posted this week, a stack at a time First Class, so all those of you who bought it last Friday should have it by this coming weekend.

Meanwhile, I'm grateful to John Freeman for his glowing review on the comics website Down the Tubes. You can read that here:

https://downthetubes.net/in-review-fanzine-funnies-by-lew-stringer/ 

***********************

3 comments:

G6 said...

I like how it looks like a summer special colours.

Gareth said...

One word Lew: delegate! Get the family to help sticking labels on envelopes, driving to the post office for you and so on. You'll be amazed at how much time you save honestly!

Lew Stringer said...

I don't have any family, Gareth.