Friday 7 October 2022

DEREK THE TROLL - Last few left!


I'm running low on my stock of the Derek the Troll special and it's unlikely to be reprinted anytime soon. When I restart self-publishing my priorities will be to get a new comic out and the long-awaited Combat Colin No.5. If I do ever reprint Derek the Troll it won't be for a few years yet.

The Derek the Troll comic has 32 pages and collects all the Derek strips I did in the 1980s for Games Workshop's Warlock and White Dwarf magazines.

The second half of the comic reprints the entire saga of Rock Solid, Space Hero that I did for Harrier Comics' Swiftsure way back in 1985. This is a prequel of sorts to my Sgt.Shouty strip that currently runs in The77.

If you've been thinking about buying the comic, now's your chance before they sell out! You can find out more about it in my eBay listing here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203681666160 

**************************************

 

No comments: