Monday 24 October 2022

Out now! THIS COMIC IS HAUNTED No.1

I received a few copies of This Comic Is Haunted this morning, the new horror comic from The77 Publications. I'm really pleased with how the printing has turned out. The photos here don't do it justice but the colours on my strip in the comic are exactly as intended. 

As shown above, I wrote/drew the page Short Sharp Shocks which will be a complete comedy-horror story in every issue. 

This Comic Is Haunted is a 36 page independent comic featuring relatively new talent and a few seasoned veterans like Alan Hebden, Bambos Georgiou and myself. You can order it directly from the publishers and there's a choice of two covers by Ian Stopforth or Alex Ronald.

https://the77comic.bigcartel.com/ 


 

2 comments:

Kal said...

Very enjoyable read. Hope to see Short Sharp Shocks become a regular thing.

Lew Stringer said...

I've been asked to do one for issue 2 so it could be. I'm not sure how often the comic will be published though.