Friday 28 October 2022

See you at Nottingham Comic Convention!

I'm loking forward to Nottingham Comic Convention tomorrow (Saturday 29th October) and hope to see some of you there. You'll find me on Lower Level 00 of the Nottingham Conference Centre and (above) is the banner to look out for. This will be the last time I'll be using this banner as I need to update it with a new design next year. 

I'll be bringing along my comics: Combat Colin 2 and 3, Derek the Troll, and a few remaining Brickman Begins! I've also found some spare copies of Buster from 1991, unread, so I'll be selling those too, signed, if anyone wants one. 

I'll also be drawing sketches on request if you're interested in original A4 sized art for your wall. I have a Zettle card reader so card payment or cash is fine. 

The show runs from 10 a.m to 5 p.m.

See you tomorrow!

https://nottinghamcomiccon.co.uk/


 

No comments: