Tuesday 7 September 2021

DEREK THE TROLL available again!

I still have issues... issues of Derek the Troll that is! Published a few years ago there are still some left, unread and in new condition straight out of the printer's box. 

32 pages of material including all of the Derek the Troll strips I did for Warlock and White Dwarf in the 1980s, plus the complete saga of Rock Solid, Space Hero that I did for Swiftsure comic in 1985! PLUS I'll throw in an A6 Derek the Troll colour mini-print while stocks last!

To buy one directly from me, please PayPal £6 (six pounds) to 

lew.stringer@BTopenworld.com

Important: I only accept orders from within the UK. Don't forget to add your address so I know where to send it to!

Comics will be sent bagged and boarded in a protective envelope (and I'll sign each issue too). 


No comments: