Tuesday 15 December 2020

Combat Colin will return... one day!

 

Just an update for new readers. As I mentioned back in September, my self-publishing has been on hiatus this year as a knock on effect of the pandemic. Hopefully I'll publish Combat Colin No.5 sometime in the first half of 2021, but life is too unpredictable these days to commit to a firm date. 

As for back issues, some have sold out, and I'm not sure whether to go back to print or just wait until I do a bumper collection at some point in the future. It's all up in the air at present I'm afraid. 

I've been thinking of doing a digital comic that's not related to Combat Colin, but that's not priority at the moment. 

Keep following this blog for developments because whatever the future holds for my comics, mainstream or self-published, you'll read about it here first!

4 comments:

Leo H said...

Thanks for the update Lew, Colin will be worth the wait!

Oh and put me down for a vote in the 'Reprinting the Back Issues' column, I didn't get around to buying any before they went out of stock, so I'm after the full set! (Not that one customer is enough reason to do a whole print run, obviously!)

Lew Stringer said...

Issue 4 is definitely out of stock but I have a load of issue 3 left (as I overprinted on that) so I'll see how things pan out next year.

Gavin M said...

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to #5 when it is ready!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Gavin. Financially surviving the next few months will be the first step, as I have other priorities, but hopefully I'll publish it before the summer.