Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas with Tom Thug in the Nineties

This Christmas page appeared in the very last Christmas issue of Buster in 1999, but the comic was all reprint by then so it originally appeared a few years earlier. I'm not sure when, as some of my Busters are still unsorted and it'd take me ages to find the right one. (I found this one by chance.) It'd be before 1996 which was the year Tom Thug went reprint. Going by the mention of Captain Scarlet, I'm guessing it was 1993, which is when the TV series was repeated on the telly. 

Hope you like it! Another Christmas strip in the next post!


2 comments:

Ian M said...

Thanks for the Tom Thug strip, Lew - in 1993 I would've been 33, so that period of comics totally passed me by. It's great to discover these for the first time though.

Let's hope that 2021 might bring us some sort of normality again!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Ian. Always good to hear from people who hadn't seen these strips when they first appeared.