Wednesday 27 April 2022

Comic Con Memories

It's always worth posting these happy memories again. Some of my favourite photos with friends from comics conventions over the years. I'm looking forward to being a guest again this year at a few events now they've restarted. Hopefully to catch up with old friends and new ones too. I won't list every comics creator in the photos above or I'll be here all day but you might recognise familiar faces, or even yourselves! 

Here's a link to an old post I wrote about conventions...

https://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/2020/09/conventions-of-past.html 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Too small to see on a phone screen Lew. Can you make them bigger?

Are you doing any cons near Edinburgh?

Lew Stringer said...

If you tap on the photo you'll see it englarged and you'll be able to zoom in.

I'm not doing any cons in Scotland this year I'm afraid.