Sunday 3 April 2022

Another comics event for the summer

Here's my updated list of comics festivals and events where I'll be this year and, as you can seem I've just added a new one for Saturday 20th August. On that day I'll be heading to the Merseyway Shopping Centre in Stockport where John Webster of the shop Wow! Comix will be hosting a Beano Fan Fest

Dennis the Menace artist Nigel Parkinson will also be there, as will other guests yet to be announced. We'll be sketching and signing from 10AM to 4.30PM and there may be a panel talk too. More details will be announced closer to the time.

Visit their Facebook page for more info:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1101270214052877

I hope to see you there and / or at the other events on the list above! Let me know below if you're thinking of attending!


No comments: