Saturday 7 August 2021

The77 No.6 is out now!

My copies of The77 No.6 arrived yesterday and once again the comic looks great! Nicely designed, with 64 pages of all-new material. Contributors include John McCrea, Charlie Gillespie, Noel K Hannan, Andrw Sawyers, Paul Goodenough, Bambos Georgiou and many more, including me.

My strip, Sgt.Shouty of the Moon Force, reaches the end of its first story arc this issue but I'll be doing two pages for The77 Annual, out later this year! 

...and coming soon, there'll be Sgt.Shouty badges to buy from The77 webshop!

You can buy the latest issue of The77 and all the back issues from their website at this link...

https://the77comic.bigcartel.com/

Cover by Ian Stopforth beside by original art for Sgt.Shouty.

Support independent UK comics! The77 goes from strength to strength so I hope you'll all stick with it!  

*******************************

 

No comments: