Saturday 14 August 2021

Sent to Coventry

Only a few weeks to go until Meanwhile in Coventry takes place in the 2021 City of Culture. This is (so far) the only comic con I'm attending this year, and the first one I've done in two years so I'm looking forward to catching up with my comics friends and meeting the readers! 

It's a two day event but I'll only be there for the one day, Saturday 18th September. You'll find me in the marquee in the ruins of the old Cathedral.

There are new comics guest being added all the time and currently they include Laura Howell, Sonia Leong, Micke Collins, Rachael Smith, Marc Jackson, John McCrea, and many more! 

To find out more, visit their website at this link...

https://www.meanwhilefestival.com/

See you there? 

**********************


No comments: