Thursday 19 August 2021

Comics for sale!

Just to diverge from my usual posts, I thought some of you might be interested to hear that I'm selling off some of my comics collection. They're all titles from recent years (American comics) and I'm selling them as "Mystery Parcels" of 12 randomly selected comics for just £10. 

All nice condition, read carefully once and stored away. Here's what some buyers have left as feedback...

"A+++++++++Very Happy with Selection!! Many thanks"


"Blooming great service, and well packaged"

 
"A+++++++++Speedy delivery and outstanding customer service. Highly Recommended!! Thanks again."


"Top goods - great service - well recommended!"

I'm also still selling back issues of Combat Colin, unread and brand new. 

I'll be adding other items soon. To see my listings, here's a link to my eBay page..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html

 

No comments: