Sunday 2 May 2021

Combat Colin: pencils/inks and finished product.


I know that some of you like to see the progress of a drawing so I thought I'd show you this panel from last week's Combat Colin story for Aces Weekly. On the left is my original art at the stage it reaches in "traditional" form, ie: pencilled, lettered and inked onto Bristol Board. 

On the right is the finished art after I've scanned it into Photoshop, cleaned it up, made corrections and digitally coloured it (and added the title block with a Comicraft font). As always, click/tap on the image to see it bigger.

You can read the full three page story exclusively online in Aces Weekly Vol.50 No.7 by subscribing at their website here:

https://www.acesweekly.co.uk/ 

*******************************************

 

No comments: