Saturday 22 May 2021

The77 No.5 is here!

The villainous DOCTOR PLANK has a visit from the Moon Police.

The77 No.5 is out now so I thought I'd give it another plug! It's always good to see the print copy of this comic as the paper stock is really nice. They use a matt stock for the interior pages which I prefer far more than glossy stock that reflects the light. 

As mentioned before, this issue contains another Sgt.SHOUTY page by me, along with loads of other strips by Mike Collins, Paul Goodenough, Steve Bull, Ade Hughes, Bambos Georgiou, Andrew Sayers, Jo Heeley, Rupert Lewis-Jones and many more. It's a nice package of talents from newcomers to established professionals. 

You can order issue No.5 and any back issues from GetMyComics at this link:

https://getmycomics.com/The77 

************************
 

3 comments:

SID said...

Thanks for the heads up, Lew.

I backed the project this time so waiting for it to come through the post.

Lew Stringer said...

I thought all backers would have theirs by now but I hope they send it to you soon!

SID said...

Thznks, Lew. I hope so too.