Monday 5 March 2018

On sale this week...

I have strips in various titles that are out this week so here's a brief preview. On Wednesday 7th March there's the start of my new Big Eggo mini-strip in Beano No.3295. As I said in my previous post, it's an honour to be commissioned to write/draw new adventures with this character who hasn't had a series in The Beano since 1949!

The same day, there's a new issue of Epic magazine out (No.143) that sees the stinky kids of Hygiene High visit the zoo and cause chaos. Script by Niall Murray, art by me.

The following day, (Thursday 8th March), Doctor Who Magazine No.523 is published, and it includes a new Daft Dimension strip by me. This time focusing on the Sontarans!

Still on the shelves from last week is Toxic No.302 featuring another two-page Team Toxic story I did. As this was a new-look issue I designed a new banner logo for the strip. In the end, it wasn't used as their in-house designers did their own, but I thought I'd show it here rather than waste it...

PLUS... copies of Combat Colin No.2 are still available. Not in the shops though, directly from me at 


I hope there's at least one title there that grabs your attention (or you wouldn't be visiting this blog presumably) so thanks for your interest! 


No comments: