Tuesday 12 September 2023

Preview: Doctor Who Magazine No.595

Doctor Who Magazine No.595 (fast approaching issue 600!) will be in newsagents, comic shops, and supermarkets from this Thursday, 14th September. The cover feature is the return of companion Mel Bush to the show (played by Bonnie Langford) and I've also included her in my Daft Dimension strip.

If you have any difficulty finding the mag you can order it directly from Panini UK at this link:

https://doctorwhomagazine.com/ 

 

*********************************************** 

4 comments:

Ram said...

i see pupaparade is back in beano thios wek congrats lou

Lew Stringer said...

Are they? Nothing to do with me I'm afraid. Someone else must be doing it.

Tony Howson said...

It's a bleed over into the Gnasher and Gnipper strip so they're jut brief guest stars for a Paw Patrol / Gnaw Patrol parody that made the cover slot.

Got my hopes up for a while there. All due respect to that week's creators but I miss your take on the BSD.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks again Tony. I cancelled my sub a while back so I hadn't seen it. I still hope they'll bring me back but not putting too much hope in it.