Wednesday 20 September 2023

FANZINE FUNNIES - The comic for fans of The Prisoner (and anyone else who likes funny comics)

Apparently it was 40 years ago yesterday when Channel 4 began repeating the run of The Prisoner TV show, the enigmatic and allegorical series that fans are still discussing today.

Being ancient, I saw the series on its original run in 1967/68, and again in the 1970s when it was first repeated. Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning it here is that my Fanzine Funnies comic is still available to buy. Fanzine Funnies collects all the satirical comic strips I did for Prisoner fanzines years ago, mainly Rogue Rover and Alistair Sadgitt AKA Mumbler Six.


 
Fanzine Funnies sold out of its initial print run of 100 copies within 24 hours of release, so I immediately had another 100 printed. There are still some left if you wanted to nab one quickly! 

Even if you're not a fan of The Prisoner I hope you'll get a kick out of it. Printed on quality paper with a matt laminated cover it's only available from my eBay page at this link...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204426107364?hash=item2f98bed9e4:g:G18AAOSwC8JkzNzG


****************************

No comments: