Thursday 2 March 2023

Comics still available

Just a quick blog post today to let new visitors to this blog know that I still have some of my comics in stock, but quantities are going down. 

There's Derek the Troll (32 pages) which collects all the Derek the Troll strips I did in the 1980s for Games Workshop plus the complete Rock Solid, Space Hero saga from 1985's Swiftsure comic.

Combat Colin Nos.2 and 3 (40 pages each) are still available too, collecting strips from The Transformers weeklies of the late 1980s. 

These comics are not available in shops. Only from me via eBay or from my table at conventions, - and I'll sign each copy inside too!

Link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=203554298786&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&_ssn=graphite47

 ***********************************

No comments: