Wednesday 1 March 2023

10th Anniversary of this blog

It was ten years ago today when I started this blog. I'd been blogging since 2006 on my Blimey! blog but that covered the UK comics in general. I felt I needed to boost my business by having a blog that solely focused on my own work, so I set this one up in 2013.

I ended my Blimey! blog in 2019, having decided I'd done my bit in promoting the UK comics industry for 13 years, but this blog will continue for as long as I'm able to do it. 

I can appreciate that people visited my Blimey! blog because they were intrerested in various comics and other creators, so I am grateful to all of you who read this one as it means you like my work.

Anyway, if you want to read any of the previous posts over the years you'll see the listings on the right of your screen, if you're on a desktop. If you're using a phone you probably won't as it's a different layout, but I presume most of you read this on a big screen to see the artwork properly.

You can read my first blog post from 2013 at this link:

http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-feast-of-fun.html 

Obviously I write these blog posts in my spare time away from the drawing board but if you'd like to make a small donation you can via PayPal at this link...

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=RYE8SASHSWG56
 

Thank you.

Again, thanks for following this blog and I hope it continues to be of interest in the days to come.

********************


No comments: