Thursday 29 December 2022

Lawless Comic Con for Bristol in May

I noticed the other day that some blogger had claimed Bristol hasn't had any comics events for a few years so to help put the record straight I thought I should give Lawless Comic Con another plug. 

I was a guest at Lawless 2022 back in May and really enjoyed it. A very busy and upbeat event totally dedicated to comics which was well organised by Su Haddrell and her team. I've been invited to the next one too, which will take place on 27th and 28th May 2023 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, just a short walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station. 

If you look at the impressive guest list above you'll see that it'll be a comic con well worth attending!

Tickets for the event will go on sale soon so keep an eye on the Lawless website at this link:

https://lawlesscomiccon.co.uk/ 

********************************************************


No comments: