Sunday 20 November 2022

When Doctor Who met The Beatles!

Did you know that Doctor Who had met The Beatles and his recorder inspired the song "The Fool On The Hill"? Well, at least that's how it happened in my comic strip The Daft Dimension back in 2016 in the official Doctor Who Magazine No.506! 

Now my original artwork for that comic strip is up for auction this week on eBay. Bidding runs until next Sunday, 26th November, and all bids are very much appreciated!

I'm also selling a few more issues of the scarce Scottish editions of IPC's Vulcan weekly from 1975. You'll find all my listings at this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?item=203554298786

Good luck with your bids! 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

2 comments:

Steve Maslin said...

I think there's something wrong with tour link. Its tajing me to someone selling golf clubs!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks for telling me, as no one else pointed it out. I was wondering why I'd had no bids! Sorted it now.