Sunday 27 November 2022

Festive Fun for my Final Art Auction of the year!

My thanks to everyone who placed bids on my original art auctions this year. It really has been a big help in these times. I've just put two more items on eBay that I hope will be of interest. With Christmas approaching and more postal strikes looming, this will be my last art auction until sometime in January 2023.

Up for bids now are...

My original artwork for a Christmas Card I published to send to friends in December 1997. (Twenty five years ago! Blimey!) It features my versions of Rudolph, Santa, and a snowman, plus of course the traditional holly, and snow on the logo. (I hand lettered the logos myself so there's no fonts stuck on or anything like that.)

On another piece of art which was the reverse of the card is a small head shot of Tom Thug in a Christmas party hat.

You'll find the listing with more pics and info here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204166126134

 

The other item up for auction right now is a seasonal Robo-Capers mini-strip from way back in 1985! This was for the pre-Christmas issue of Marvel UK's The Transformers comic (issue No.39). I think this may be the first time I'd done a Christmas themed strip in a professional comic!

You'll find more images and more info at the listing at this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204166118795


The auctions run for a week and end next Sunday evening on December 4th so winners should receive them well before Christmas. Good luck with your bids!

*****************************************************


No comments: