Monday 12 September 2022

Two new collections coming soon!

I'll be publishing two new comics soon. One in print, and one in digital. Each will reprint a bunch of old material of mine not seen in years (perhaps not seen by many of you at all). 

No, not Robo-Capers or any Marvel, DC Thomson or Fleetway stuff. It'll be material I own the rights to. Hopefully sales will help to fund Combat Colin No.5 and I'll be able to get that out by Christmas too! 

Apologies for being so cryptic. I'll reveal what the comics are when I've finished putting the collections together but at the moment I need to focus on deadlines for my mainstream comics work. More at a later date! 

******************************

 

3 comments:

Manic Man said...

No problem being cryptic. Part of the fun.

something about that image... I've seen... mm.. there is something about that but I can't put my finger on it..

Peter Gray said...

must of missed this post... will keep an eye out for future posts..

Lew Stringer said...

It'll be a few weeks yet but stay tuned! :)