Wednesday 28 September 2022

Auction Update

Just a reminder that my art auction ends this coming Sunday. Up for bids are a Suicidal Syd page from Viz, a Tom Thug page from Buster, and a Daft Dimension strip ftom Doctor Who Magazine. All my original art, not prints or facsimiles. 

I don't have a lot of my art left from Viz so don't miss your chance to bid on this page. 

The artwork will of course be packaged securely between strong card and parcel paper with a "Please Do Not Bend" message clearly on the top, and sent First Class Signed For. 

Here's the link to see more photos from each item...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/graphite47/m.html?item=203554298786

Good luck with your bids! 

**********************************

 

4 comments:

Manic Man said...

I must say, My favorite Viz strip you did (though I can't say I read the viz much so probebly don't have a huge list to pick from) has to be one which deals with two huge con-men (and the groups around them conning people too) who I have nothing good to say about.. the strip being 'Roy Lichtenstein's Schooldays' ^_^

Lew Stringer said...

Yrs, I enjoyed coming up with that one. The original art was sold long ago though.

Roberto said...

Hi Lew,
I often thought about buying you a Tom Thug page or drawing but there's never any shipping overseas available for your auctions - and I live in France. I know it might be costly and complicated (thanks to the Brexit) but I wish you'd offer such option. I may sound like a foreign scammer but I'm not, you can ask Nigel about Arnaud, we're good friends. I'd gladly buy you a page if I have enough money at the moment (it's not always the case since I'm working in comics as well !)

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Roberto. I will try eBay's International Shipping next time I put a page up to see how it goes. It may be a few weeks though because we have a lot of postal strikes coming up and I don't want stuff to get held up in a backlog.