Thursday 30 June 2022

It's MACC-POW! this Saturday!

I'm looking forward to going to Macc-Pow! this Saturday as one of my favourite comics event returns to Macclesfield Town Hall on July 2nd after three long years. Other guests are: Tor Freeman, Rachael Smith, Nick Brokenshire, Sean Phillips, Jacob Phillips, Laura Howell, Charlie Adlard, Roger Langridge, Sayra Begum, Charlot Kristenson, Sonia Leong, Tim Quinn, Dicky Howett, Iman, Jim Smith, Emmeline Pidgen, and Asya Voitenko. Quite a list! (Update: Unfortunately Rachael is unable to attend now.)

I'll be doing sketches on request, and selling my comics Derek the Troll and Combat Colin Nos.2 and 3. I might even bring along a couple of original pages to sell, depending on what I can find and if there's room in my luggage. 

Hope to see you there! http://maccpow.co.uk/

No comments: