Thursday 10 March 2022

Convention Dates For this Summer!

After two years with no comics events (apart from the Meanwhile In Coventry one I did last September) I'm pleased to say that I'll be venturing out to a few this summer. I've been invited to five so far. I'm not sure if there'll be more, but I'm not going to do as many as I used to yet as I'm still very cautious about Covid. While I'm sure the venues will be safe and organisers taking all precautions, it's travelling to and from the venues on trains tha concerns me most. No, I'm not "living in fear", just being calmly cautious at my age, especially now infections are on the increase again.

Anyway, the dates I'm booked for are shown in the graphic above. I'll update it when the organisers of the other shows announce their guest lists. (I always feel it would be rude if I announced myself as a guest before the event itself makes the official announcements, but I am confirmed for those dates.)

More info about those shows here:

Lawless Comic Con:

https://lawlesscomiccon.co.uk/

Comics Salopia:

https://comicssalopia.com/

I'll be doing sketches on request at the shows, and selling my self-published comics. I may also be on a panel or two. Hope to see you this summer!


No comments: