Thursday 18 November 2021

Meanwhile... an interview from September

When I was at the Meanwhile comics festival in Coventry on September 18th I was interviewed by students at Coventry University about my career. They've edited out all their questions so it's just me waffling on for ten minutes but if you'd like to watch it you'll find it on their YouTube channel at this link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1viyeyUR_4Y

Lots of other comics people were interviewed that day too, including Rachael Smith, Marc Jackson, Sonia Leong and more. You can see them at this link...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhgGLE_aJkCa7EU_KRN5dg/videos


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

U wont win any beuty contests lew thasts 4 sure

Lew Stringer said...

What a strange thing to say. I'm not likely to enter one am I?

McSCOTTY said...

Nice interview Lew. Amazing that so many of us of a certain age were so influenced by Baxendale and Reid , although very few of us had the talent you have to allow us follow them into the comic biz.

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Paul. I've never reached their standard but I'm glad they inspired me.