Sunday 7 November 2021

Animal Planet!

Occassionally I contribute to Animal Planet magazine with a comic strip called Bad Pets, written by Nigel Auchterlounie and drawn by me. Two have appeared so far, in issues 4 and 6. (The one from issue 6 is shown above.) They have two more in stock and I've been commissioned to draw another two this week for future issues.

Strips by other artists appear in the issues I'm not in. Sometimes they're mis-credited to me unfortunately but you'd probably spot the difference in styles. (Plus I always sign my strips, so if there isn't my signature on it those aren't by me.)

Animal Planet is an excellent mag, with 68 pages each issue educating kids about the environment and the animals we share our world with. Very proud to be a contributor. I'll let you know when my work appears in it again.

 

No comments: