Tuesday 1 June 2021

DEREK THE TROLL comic available again!

Gradually restarting the self-publishing side of my business, I'm listing one of my comics for sale again. This is the second printing (2018) of Derek the Troll /Rock Solid, a 32 page comic collecting some of the earliest work I did for professional publishers. 

Contents:

All of the Derek the Troll strips that I originally did for Warlock and White Dwarf magazines that were published by Games Workshop in the mid-1980s. 

The complete five-part series of Rock Solid, Space Hero that originally appeared in Swiftsure comic published by Harrier in 1985. 


As a bonus I'm including two mini-prints featuring Derek the Troll and Combat Colin!

The comic is signed inside by me, and will be bagged and boarded, and posted in a card-backed envelope for protection.

Format is the American size, which tends to be standard for independent comics now. I only have a limited number left, and have listed them on eBay from today at a Buy It Now price of just £6 including postage and packing. Visit this link to see the listing:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203479753334  

If this proves successful I'll be selling other items in the months to come. If you don't already have this Derek the Troll comic I hope you'll be interested enough to give it a try! Thanks for your support!



4 comments:

Leo H said...

Brilliant! I missed out on this previously and I've been hoping it'd be on sale again, so I've snapped one up. Just after payday as well? You shrewd business person :D

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Leo! I'll be posting the first batch of orders out tomorrow and yours will be included.

Leo H said...

The comic arrived this morning, thanks for posting so quickly. Looks to be selling well going by the listing!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks Leo. Hope you enjoy it.

Yes, sold 15 this week, which I'm pleased with as I thought most people who wanted one would have bought it years ago. Glad there are still new readers out there!