Tuesday 8 June 2021

Back in action!

Image ©2021 Lew Stringer.

After a lousy 15 months I think things are moving forward again. After two doses of the vaccine and the restrictions being eased I've been able to see a small number of friends again. Work has also picked up recently and I have a busy few weeks ahead! 

I won't go into detail yet about the work I have to do as I don't want to jinx anything and I'm still waiting for a contract on one job. Some of the things you already know about (work for the 2023 Annuals) but others I'll keep quiet about for now. I still have nothing long term unfortunately apart from The Daft Dimension in Doctor Who Magazine but all the other bits and bobs should help me survive another couple of months hopefully! We could all do with publishers taking risks on new titles but Covid looms large and the market is too volatile at present.

All of us have gone through "extraordinary times" as the media keeps calling it, and we're still a long way from the end point yet! More restrictions and maybe another lockdown will be inevitable but let's hope we can all get through this. Stay safe and enjoy each day as best you can.  

2 comments:

Mj said...

Thanks Lew, keep on truckin'!

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks MJ! You too.