Monday 6 February 2023

Combat Colin!

Just a reminder that my Combat Colin comics are still available to buy from my eBay listings. Issues 1 and 4 have sold out but I still have stock of Nos.2 and 3. Each issue features self contained stories. 

The comics collect my Combat Colin strips that I did for Marvel UK over 30 years ago. 

Combat Colin No.2 reprints the Combat Colin stories from Transformers Nos.153 to 225, February 1988 to July 1989.

Combat Colin No.3 reprints the Combat Colin stories from Transformers Nos.226 to 256, July 1989 to February 1990, plus bonus back up items. 

Available exclusively from me at this link, posted first class in a card-backed envelope:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?item=203554298786&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&_ssn=graphite47 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Issue 5 is never going to happen is it? Just tell us.

Lew Stringer said...

It will happen but I have other priorities at the moment like paying bills and trying to stay alive. Can I ask that you just be patient? It's not as though anyone's paid for it in advance.

qamar said...

Look forward to it Lew!