Monday 18 July 2022

The heat is on!

Perfect timing! Here's a preview of part of my next Daft Dimension strip that I drew weeks ago. At the time I drew it I expected it might be warm this week, but I didn't know it'd be this hot! (38 degrees C today and tomorrow!) See the full strip in Doctor Who Magazine No.580 this Thursday!

Stay cool and safe, everyone! I'm still testing positive for Covid so I'm not leaving the house anyway but if you're out and about I hope you can find some shade! 

Here's the cool issue of Doctor Who Magazine to look for this Thursday. Available from WH Smiths, selected newsagents, supermarkets, and comics shops.

 

4 comments:

Commi3Mark said...

Here's a comment Comrade!

qamar said...

Here's another :)

Anonymous said...

Roll on Thursday. Your cartoon always makes me grin large

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks. That's good to hear.