Saturday 16 July 2022

Pups take a rest

Here's a preview of next week's Pup Parade that will appear in Beano No.4145 on sale Wednesday 20th July.

Sadly it'll be the last Pup Parade for the forseeable future as the strip is taking a rest after its 20 week run. I've no idea when it'll return. 

I've enjoyed being back in the Beano again this year and I hope I'm commissioned for more work in the future. At the moment though there's nothing in store (apart from a full page one-off about another character that will appear in a few weeks time). 

As regards other work, The Daft Dimension will continue in Doctor Who Magazine as far as I know. 

Regarding private commissions, Covid still has a grip on me and it's exhausted me. I hope to be well enough soon to get back to drawing.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. Love the Daft Dimension stuff too

Lew Stringer said...

Thanks.

Graham said...

Covid only lasts a week or two so you can draw for the Beano again next week.

Lew Stringer said...

Perhaps I didn't explain it properly. Covid has nothing to do with my work ending in the Beano. We work far in advance and I was told weeks ago that the strip would be put on hold. I've no idea if or when I'll be commissioned for more work for the comic.