Monday 19 July 2021

Combat Colin Dispatched!

My thanks to those of you who have ordered Combat Colin Nos.2 and 3 over the last few days. Most orders are on their way to you now, and the rest will be posted tomorrow. 

In case you missed my previous post, I've made those comics available again for those who missed them when I published them a few years ago. Each issue has 40 pages, collecting the Combat Colin strips I did for The Transformers comic over 30 years ago. Although the strips were originally published by Marvel, I now own the rights to publish them in my own comics. 

You can buy both back issues (brand new and unread) for £10.50 (inc. post and packing) or separately for £6 (inc. post and packing). 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203526559034 

*****************************

 

No comments: