Saturday 9 January 2021

It's not just comics...


I haven't promoted it for a while but my Redbubble shop has various items of merch you might be interested in, from T-shirts, laptop sleeves, coasters to Combat Colin socks and mugs, there's a wide variety of product.


Redbubble deal with all the orders, manufacture, and shipping, and I receive a small percentage of the selling price. Some might say it's an unfair deal but as Redbubble are doing all the work (after I upload the designs) it seems fair to me.

 

Anyway, take a mooch around their website and let me know what you think. If there's any items or characters you'd like to see added, let me know. (Obviously I can only do merchandise for characters that I own the rights to, so there won't be a Big Eggo bathmat I'm afraid.) If you've already bought items, let me know what you thought of them. 

Click HERE to go to the site. 

 

 
*************************************
 
 

 

No comments: