Monday 14 May 2018

TFNation for August!

As most of you know, Combat Colin originally appeared as a back-up strip in Marvel's Transformers comics of the 1980s. I'm pleased to say it's just been announced that I'll be one of the guests at TF Nation, a Transformers convention, that takes place over the weekend of August 17th to 19th at the Hilton Metropole hotel, Birmingham. 

You can find out more details, buy tickets, and see who the other guests are, at the wonderfully slick TFNation website:


3 comments:

Manic Man said...

^_^; erm... sorry but I have to say this

As most of us know, Combat Colin originally appeared as a back-up strip in Marvel's Action Force comics of the 1980s before making a successful leap into Transformers where it become the mega-hit it's known as today ^_^

still, have fun

Lew Stringer said...

He first appeared in Action Force but for the benefit of TF Nation attendees I thought I'd just mention the Transformers connection.

Manic Man said...

yeah ^_^ I was being a bit.. pedantic but.. why not? ^_^