Wednesday 19 September 2018

Getting Combat Ready!

I've met all my deadlines for this week so now I'll have time to get back to putting together Combat Colin No.3. Thanks for your patience, considering I originally intended to publish it in May!

I'll be scanning it directly from my original artwork, which will take a day or two, then I need to create a new cover, and produce some back-up features. Hopefully I'll send it all off to my printers next week and it'll be published sometime in October. 

That's the current plan anyway! Remember to bookmark this blog for more updates about Combat Colin and my other comics news!


3 comments:

MDL said...

Fantastic! Next time I'm home I can order the full set... Something to look forward to in Brexit Britain! 😁 😁 😁

PhilEdBoyce said...

Or of course you could always delay it another little while to make a snow covered logo for Christmas! Ha, just joking, really looking forward to the next instalment.

Lew Stringer said...

Ha! There will be a Christmas episode inside though, so it'll have some relevance to that time of year. :)