Tuesday 19 December 2017

Convention capers

Sheffield, Stoke-On-Trent, Enniskillen, Brighton, Birmingham, Macclesfield, London, Birmingham again, Preston, Kendal, Loughborough, Reading. I've enjoyed travelling around the UK as a guest at various comics events this year, and I'm looking forward to doing more of the same next year! My thanks to everyone who stopped by my tables in 2017.

In 2018 I'll be visiting places I haven't been to before, plus revisiting favourite conventions again. If you run an event and would like to invite me as a guest, contact me at lew.stringer@BTopenworld.com with the details.

So far, I'm scheduled to be at four shows next year, but I'll add more dates as and when. Hope to see you in 2018!

CONVENTION APPEARANCES SO FAR FOR 2018:

BATH COMIC-CON
17th March 2018
Bath Pavilion,
Bath
https://www.facebook.com/bathcon/


T.B.A.
24th/25th March 2018
More info soon.


T.B.A.
12th May 2018.
More info later.


MACC-POW 3
23rd June 2018
Macclesfield

More info later.


No comments: