Wednesday 18 November 2015

More 2016 Convention dates

I'm very pleased to say that I've been invited to a few more conventions for 2016 so I can now add four Showmasters events to my schedule. So far I'll be attending eight events next year, up and down the UK, and at least two more will be added later when it's officially announced on their websites. 

Here's my 2016 schedule so far. I hope some of you can make it to at least one of the events. As well as selling copies of Brickman Returns I'll also be publishing more comics next year and will of course have copies with me at the shows.

London Film and Comic Con: Spring
27th and 28th February 2016
Olympia,
Hammersmith Road,
London
W14 8UX.


Cardiff Film and Comic Con
5th and 6th March, 2016
Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff.


The Birmingham Comics Festival
Saturday 23rd April, 2016 
Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham.


Manchester Film and Comic Con
21st and 22nd May, 2016.
Event City.
Phoenix Way,
Barton Dock Road,
Urmston,
Manchester
M41 7TB.


Lancaster Comics Day
Sunday June 5th, 2016.
(Not much info about this so far so stay tuned!)


London Film and Comic Con
29th to 31st July 2016.
Olympia,
Hammersmith Road,
London
W14 8UX.


Bristol Comic Expo
Saturday August 6th, 2016.
Double Tree by Hilton,
Redcliffe Way, Bristol.

ICE (The International Comic Expo)
Saturday September 10th, 2016.
The Studio, Cannon Street, Birmingham.

No comments: