Saturday, 25 July 2026

Last chance to bid!

My latest art auction ends soon (Sunday 26th July) so if you're interested in a Pathetic Sharks page from Viz (2008) or a Combat Colin page from Marvel UK's The Transformers (1989) here's your last opportunity. This is my original artwork drawn in black ink on Bristol Board for the comics back then. Not prints, not pages torn from comics, not copies, not facsimiles. (You'd be surprised what some chancers pretend is original art.)

I'm surprised that as it stands right now there have only been two bids on the Viz page, as many of you have been asking me to list Viz artwork. I haven't found any other complete pages so don't miss out on this.


The Combat Colin page is another rarity. It's very unlikely I'll be selling any more Combat Colin pages in the foreseeable future but I listed this one as there had been demands for it. Usually I prefer to hold onto my Combat Colin pages as I own the rights. 

Remember, the auctions end very soon! All bids appreciated. Here's the link where you'll find close up photos of the artwork and will be able to place your bid:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?sid=graphite47 

No comments: